Monday, November 5, 2012

Keep it real, folks!

Monday Funny - 11/5/12

This past weekend was a four-day weekend for me. AHHHHHHHH! 

I have to admit, it was much needed. We chose to do nothing and nothing was the best.... for the adults of the house. However, the teenager, preteen and six-year old thought otherwise. I can't even tell you how many times I heard "I'm bored." Well, I was bored of hearing "I'm bored." When did parents have to become the entertainers of the household in addition to all the other responsibilities? What happened to the days of playing out in the street and feeling fulfilled. So, in honor of my weekend of being a 24/7 mom, I thought I'd share these funnies that were stolen from MOMMIES THAT KEEP IT REAL on Facebook. They always have a way to make me laugh in between the whines and screaming. :)







AND REMEMBER!!!!!



Keep it real,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment