Thanks to Page After Page for hosting this Blog Hop!
Answer the following ten questions. Then, tag five people to answer the questions. (You can use the same ones, or make up your own. Just remember - they all have to be about the writer's book!)
I will be answering questions about my manuscript, Time Changes Everything.
1. What is the name of your book? Time Changes Everything
2. Where did the idea for your book come from? I began writing this so long ago, I can't remember where the idea originated. Most of my ideas come to me in my dreams, so I imagine it came from a dream.
3. In what genre would you classify your book? Category Romance
4. If you had to pick actors to play your characters in a movie rendition, who would you choose?
|Jake Edwards (Colin Egglesfield)|
|Amanda Larson (Alexis Bledel)|
5. Give us a one-sentence synopsis of your book. Amanda Larson meets up with her childhood crush and realizes time changes everything.
6. Is your book already published/represented? Not yet! But, on my way there!
7. How long did it take you to write your book? I started writing about six years ago, then I took a hiatus. Last year I picked it up again and finished it.
8. What other books within your genre would you compare it to? Or, readers of which books would enjoy yours? Harlequin Special Edition books, Contemporary Romance
9. Which authors inspired you to write this book? Jill Shalvis, Shannon Stacey
10. The first 50 words...
Amanda’s priority for the evening did not include a night of playing hide-and-touch boy toys with her friends. But, her roommate’s birthday became a ritual over the years, so she couldn’t back out.
Plus, she had some exciting news to share.
Taking a deep breath, she walked down the steps and into the newest after work hotspot - Manahatta’s Bar and Grill .
11. Have you been inspired to write other novels? Yes! I am currently have a WIP called Frequent Flyer. Colin Calaway, a single father, meets his soulmate and son's princiapl, Hope Robinson.
The 10 writers I will tag are very talented writers. Please check them out!
Journey of a Romance Writer: Chantel Rhondeau
Life, Love, Family and Passion - Christina McKnight
The Enchanted Writer
Thanks for stopping by!