Thursday, June 7, 2012

Me? Dress up? Stylish Blogger Award


Thanks to Jennifer Comeaux for tagging me for this award! Rules? Share the last time I dressed up.

Thanks to this award, I now realize that I better do something soon to dress up. It has been way too long! I guess the last time I kindof dressed up was for parent conferences. I don't really dress differently than a normal day, though, so I don't think it counts. I pledge to dress up by the end of the month, which works out nicely since it will be my hubby and I's 16th anniversary!

My kiddos LOVE to "dress up." So, I will put some of my favorite dress up pictures of them.
My little Captain America
They look like aliens. At the beach at Guatemalan Pacific coast.
We're Saints fans!


My littlest...fell asleep "dressed up."

Motorcycle Man

I pass this award on to the following bloggers:


Christina McKnightWriter of Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and Historical Romance. 
L.J. Kentowski - Urban Fantasy Author
Danielle B: Entertaining Interests 
Tangled Lou 

Thanks for stopping by!

Melinda


1 comment:

  1. Awww!! Those pics are awesome Melinda! Happy Anniversary to come! Definitely go out and celebrate in style! Everyone needs to pamper themselves once in awhile! Thanks so much for the award! I'll be posting mine to come!

    ReplyDelete