Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dirty Little Secret - Hero's Clothing


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link.

What's the sexiest item of clothing a hero can wear in a novel?
 
I love when a hero wears barely anything at all! LOL! But, really, what I find the sexiest is comfortable clothing, like tattered jeans and barefoot. What is it about no shoes? I also like the comfy shorts and flipflops look. Here's a glimpse:

 
 

11 comments:

  1. New Follower. Totally agree, love the pic.
    --Jenese

    readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower and OOOOOOOOOOOOO Love The Pic here is our DLS @ Read Between The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. A suit with no tie, top button undone. *steamy hot*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo. Great Choice.

    My DLS
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-little-secret-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, but there's just something really hot about a guy in jeans barefoot.

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean by bare feet, something sexy about them :)

    I will have to check out this meme, thanks!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love the pic and yes, I know what you mean about bare feet and jeans! Yummy!

    Thanks for participating!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the flip flops bit, it might be the cali girl in me... but hey, it's easy to ditch those flip flips and get straight to undoing his jeans... hehe

    Ana♥ -My DLS - »New Follower GFC«

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, btw, I see you've read Love Me by Bella Andre, I ♥ Luke. Does intelligence count with this DLS? cause if so, Brains is a plus for my hero as well ;)

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete