Sunday, January 13, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: New York Minute #sixsunday



I was sad to hear that Six Sentence Sunday will be coming to an end on January 27. So, I thought I'd participate in the last three #sixsunday's with my current WIP. 

Six Sentence Sunday is a day where published or non published authors share six sentences from their work. I will share my first six sentences from my newest WIP, New York Minute.

On the Street.... 34th St., New York ~ Exactly what my friend Rose and I did everyday in New York ~ Strolled ~

Every time Veronica’s friend concocted some ridiculous scheme on how to meet men, she blackmailed Veronica to partake in it. This particular plan was over-the-top. Chloe should know that Veronica was an on-the-border agoraphobic. In fact, just thinking about meeting men in this way practically gave her hives.
“I can’t believe you’re making me do this,” Veronica groaned.
Chloe looped her hand through Veronica’s elbow to keep her from escaping. “It’ll be fun. Maybe you’ll meet the man of your dreams.”



I love to hear comments, so please tell me what you think!

Thanks for stopping by,

Melinda


3 comments:

  1. Nice six! Isn't that just the way girls are? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a typical friend moment. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the atypical friend moment. You get roped into something you don't want to do.

    ReplyDelete