Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How to Pitch Your Book Online


Last Saturday I guest blogged at From Corsets to Bustiers, Christina McKnight's blog. If you haven't checked it out, follow the link below and read my story about Rejections to a Contract. 

I give advice on how to do an online pitch. I'm not an expert, but that is how I contracted my upcoming novel, Time Changes Everything with Entranced Publishing. There are live pitch challenges right now! See what I did and push yourself to get out there.



I love to read comments. Please let me know your experiences with online pitches or what you think about them. 




Also, please check back on Friday, Nov. 23 for the Black Friday Blog Hop! We have a Kindle/Nook, $75 Amazon GC, Swag pack and more up for grabs. ONE DAY ONLY!



Thanks for stopping by,

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment