Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Football Hotties - Hump Day Hunks


Football has started again! Woop Woop! Actually, I've never been a die-hard football fan, but last year the football bug hit. I couldn't help it. My New Orlean Saints went to the Superbowl and LSU made it to the final top two. Hey! What can I say?

So, in honor of football season, I'd like to share some of my favorite players. Happy Hunk Day!

Geaux Drew Brees from New Orleans Saints!

Sexy little papa!
Next up..... Tim Tebow! 

Joke all you want, but I find this sexy! A praying man!

A few others who I don't really follow, but I think they are pretty hot! 

Tom Brady

Sam Anderson, Houston Texans
Tony Gonzalez, 
Which football stars do you think are the sexiest? Please share!

Thanks for stopping by,
Melinda

1 comment:

  1. How about Mattie Ice aka Matt Ryan? Teebow gets a nod too!

    ReplyDelete