Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time Changes Everything - 2013 Here I Come!


Celebration Time!

Join me in celebrating the news! Time Changes Everything will be published by Entranced Publishing in 2013. Keep checking for updates and blogs on my publishing experience. 

For more information about Entranced Publishing, check out their webpage, www.entrancedpublishing.com.

For more information about Time Changes Everything, click the link to find previous posts or the tab above. 

More to come.

Happy Dance! Woo hoo! 

7 comments:

  1. Super excited for you. How awesome is that? Pretty. Damn. Awesome. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Landra! Make sure you read my "Call" post on Thursday! Still feeling overwhelmed with excitement.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lorna! Congrats to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mel! I'm so happy for you and your characters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lady! :) Time does change everything. Love those kind of themes. The young boy turns into a strong and powerful man! Got me all excited.

    ReplyDelete