Thursday, June 14, 2012

Magic Mike Dream Cast. Dirty Little Secret.


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link.


This week's question:

With the upcoming release of MAGIC MIKE where some of the hottest guys strip nekkid and shake their ummmm assets, we want to know YOUR fantasy cast!
If you could choose six of the hottest stars to shake their moneymakers for you, which guys would it be?
 
Well, it is a BIG excitement for me that Magic Mike is coming out at the end of the month. In case you haven't seen yesterday's Magic Mike Hump Day Hunks, check it out! Every week I choose some hotties to share and it so happens that I chose the men from Magic Mike!

My ideal cast for this HOT movie would be close to who they have already. Really, who could get better than Matt Bomer. I have a little crush on the man.
I love his eyes!
BUT since we are talking about showing off their bods... How about this one?



Other hotties for my ideal cast would include Ian Somerhalder....



And since this is my fantasy, I have to include David Beckham. I know he isn't an actor, but he is too hot not to have him!



I also crush on Josh Duhamel. I know he is gorgeous, but his voice does wonders to me as well!


Okay, Okay... I could go on forever. I cannot wait for the real movie!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment