Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Christian Grey is my Hump Day Hunk!

Hump Day Hunk

I don't know if I will be applauded or slapped across the face for what I am about to admit.

I am a fan of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy .... 

Okay, good, I'm still alive. There has been so much controversy and differing opinions; but, hey, I enjoyed the love story between Christian and Ana. So, with all the hype about a movie in the making, various pictures of actors who could be Christian Grey have been popping up. My favorite has been Ann Maire Walker's blog where fans voted for their favorite actor to play this messed-up hunk.

I will share some of my favorites for this week's Hump Day Hunk.

Whether you are a Grey fan or not, these guys are HOT! 


I am officially rooting for Ian Somerhalder to win the role of Christian Grey!





Matt Bomer.




Henry Cavill


William Levy



Who's your vote for Christian Grey?

Happy Hump Day!

All photos taken from @50shadessource and twitterfans. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read the books yet, although I want to, but I would go with your first choice. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read it... probably won't, but thanks for the hunks! Holy Hannah! Ian has the sexiest eyes ever, doesn't he? But William's body is pretty darn hot, too! Thanks for brightening our day with these hunks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How out of it I am. : ) I don't even know the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, let alone any of these actors. I'll count on you to clue me in, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Henry. All in All these are some good looking hunks. As to the Fifty Shades... I'm in the boat of haven't read and probably won't (at least anytime soon). Won't knock the ladies who have though.

    Thanks for the hunk sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all enjoyed, Grey fans or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you know that Im addicted to your blog because of hump day hunks :) hehehe

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the book Fifty Shades Of Grey. I am so glad i enjoyed Christian and Ana's story. I like christian grey

    ReplyDelete