Friday, November 7, 2014

Melinda's Update: Two New Book Deals!

It's been a while since I've updated my readers on my writing. 2014 was a little slow with releases, though I did sign with my wonderful agent, Dawn Dowdle and Blue Ridge Literary Agency. I have enjoyed working with Dawn and have bonded with the amazing group of authors who are part of the agency. I'm very lucky!

But let's get to my most recent wonderful news! 

In the last two months, I've signed not one, but TWO contracts for upcoming books. I am thrilled to have these two books out in the world! 

Here I am signing my upcoming Crimson Romance contract. Expect New York Minute to be released in March of 2015!

For a sneak peek of what's to come, check out my Pinterest board on New York Minute. 


You can find out more about me and my titles at Crimson Romance HERE.

But that's not all...

In September I signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press for my Valentine novella, Time Out, Valentine. I worked with an amazing editor, Cindy Davis, and we already completed edits, the galley and I've seen a mock of the cover. I am really excited about this fun story that I wrote after a trip to Portland, Oregon. The city played with my muse and this is the result of it! Expect Time Out, Valentine in February 2015. 

You can find my author page at The Wild Rose Press HERE

And here's a sneak peek on my Pinterest board.

So, I expect 2015 to be my year! I look forward to sharing my work with you and I appreciate my readers very much!

Love,
Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment