Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Big News! Love and Other Games acquired by Swoon Romance!


I am extremely happy to announce that my winter Olympics novella, Trouble with Gold will be published, along with three other amazing stories in an anthology titled Love and Other Games. Swoon Romance has acquired the novel and it will be available in the Fall!



First, I am so happy to be working with these three amazing ladies: Aria Kane, Ana Blaze and Kara Leigh Miller. They are truly talented women and their stories will keep you warmed up on a winter night! We’ve lovingly nicknamed ourselves the Golden Girls – the smexy ones!

Second, I am thrilled to be signing with Swoon Romance! It’s been a dream to join their family and that dream has come true!

Me when I got the news


Here is the UNOFFICIAL blurb for my novella, Trouble With Gold:

US Snowboarder and notorious prankster Ty (Trouble) Madsen is only getting a taste of his own medicine when his Olympic teammates shackle him to a fence wearing nothing but his boxers.  
Reception and protocol volunteer, Nadia Hoffman gets up close and personal with the sexy snowboarder to rescue him, but she’s not the kind of girl who lets her hormones get in her way. A professional performance could help her land her dream job at Olympics Committee Headquarters, but her new assignment supervising the rambunctious US Snowboarding Team is making that difficult. 
 Can she see behind the snowman in the community center bathroom and into the warm heart of the man everyone calls Trouble?


And for you VISUAL people, here are a few pics of how I envisioned my two characters, Ty and Nadia.




 






Even Ry-Ry is excited for me! Thanks Ryan ... and all those rooting for me. Here's to a great year! 


5 comments:

  1. Ha! Love this, Melinda! I'm beyond thrilled to be working with all of you, too. And Swoon? O.M.G. Yippee =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yay! Ryan loves the Golden Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! :) This project has been so fun. I love working with you ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you! I love Swoon. :) Welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei hei jente. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! And James Marsden as Ty? I'm sold already. Congratulations to my writerly bestie! You deserve every happiness!

    ReplyDelete