Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Year in Love Blog Hop - Crimson Romance Authors


Come join ‘we happy few, we band of sisters’ in celebrating our first year as published authors under the Crimson Romance banner. What sets us apart from other romance writers? The diversity of story, the quality of writing and the amazingly original concepts of our writers are unlike any found in usual formula romance. We are unique, as people, as storytellers, as women.

So Blog Hop with us, share a comment, sign up to win free book giveaways and prizes, follow the original round-robin story from chapter to chapter and read excerpts from books that capture the imagination, scratch your itch for a really good love story and take you on journeys of the heart and soul. We’ll have a Blog Hopping Blast together!

Click the TAB above stated: CRIMSON ROMANCE BLOG HOP or the link to read my excerpt & to enter the giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. I AM VERY BIASED TOWARD MELINDA, AND MAY HAVE TO DO WITH MY BEING HER DAD. MELINDA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GO-GETTER TYPE PERSON. SHE PUT HERSELF THROUGH COLLEGE, BECAUSE AT THE TIME HER MOTHER AND I WERE UNABLE TO HELP. SHE MET RAF AND THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, AND WHEN THEY GRADUATED MOVE TO GUATEMALA WHERE THEY HAVE MADE A VERY SUCCESSFUL LIFE TOGETHER WITH THEIR THREE SONS. I AM SO PROUD OF BOTH OF THEM. I HAVE READ HER BOOKS OF COURSE, AND BEING A 74 YEAR OLD ALPHA
    MALE, I HAVE TO ADMIT IT IS NOT MY KIND OF STORY LINE, BUT I CAN TELL THAT IT IS A COMPELLING STORY. I AM SO PROUD.

    ReplyDelete