Monday, May 20, 2013

Hot Heroes Faceoff Round 3: Crimson Romance Authors


HHF_Banner

Hot Heroes Faceoff Round 3

The Battle heats up on May 21!

Crimson Romance authors love their leading men and are willing to fight for them. Join us on May 21 for Round 3 of the Hot Heroes Faceoff! The event last all day with the heroes posting details about themselves and their books—and yes, there will be many hot photos as the heroes rally for votes!
Our two heroes squaring off are intrepid journalist and Round 2 Winner Dylan Bond from In Love and War by Tara Mills and horse rancher and shape-shifting wolf Aidan Gael from Fated Souls by Becky Flade.

Here’s a little background on these hotties:

Dylan Bond is a brave journalist with a heart of gold who’ll risk his own skin to help others. He’s a guy with grit and a grin, substance and scruff. When he commits to something, it’s all the way.

Aidan Gael lives in forced solitude with his secrets and his grief. He spends the days on his ranch in the sunlight with his horses. But his nights are spent in the forest, running through the tress as the wolf, Gealach. This handsome green-eyed man guards his heart even better than he does his secrets. Tragedy has defined him; a curse binds him; and he is determined to protect the woman that loves him – from him.
Dylan and Aidan are currently undergoing intense training with their authors and virtual coaches. How’s it going so far? 

We questioned our heroes.

Dylan - How are you feeling after taking Round 2 and defeating Chago?
“Wiped out. Ariela’s been merciless. She’s taking this next round far more seriously than I am, fussing over my clothes — the woman took me shopping! She made me trim up the beard AND get a haircut. And she went through my dresser and got rid of a bunch of my favorite shirts and jeans. Everything that was soft and comfortable, perfectly broken in — she bagged it all up and took it out to the curb. I’m thinking going back into a combat zone is looking pretty good about now. She did love the celebratory dinner I made her after the second round, but this time, I think she’s going to owe me. I’ve been dropping some pretty strong hints, usually while I’m doing push-ups. She’s got me doing push-ups! And she puts her foot on my back to make it harder. If I didn’t already know how unpleasant it is to take a bullet, I’d say, just shoot me. Shoot me now.”

Aidan, are you ready to face off against Dylan?
“Good afternoon, ladies. To be honest, I'm not excited to be going up against a journalist. After spending almost all of my adult life avoiding people in general I fall in love with an investigative journalist and find myself being judged for "hotness" against another one. It's bizarre. But Mags, well that's another story altogether. She has been strategizing all week. And snapping pictures of me left and right. She is really excited about the competition and Dylan being a fellow journalist; I guess all the prepping I'll be doing is putting my faith and trust in my Rock Star.”

Two men enter, one man leaves. Who will it be? That's for you to decide. Join us at:
http://www.facebook.com/events/301763299957370/

Join the conversation on Twitter, get updates on how the heroes are training, and pick a team. #HotHeroFaceoff #TeamDylan #TeamAidan

No comments:

Post a Comment