Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Men of Superbowl Commercials


It's that time of year again. Yep. Superbowl. I actually don't mind watching. I enjoy American Football and better yet, it takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana this year, my home state. 

But, like many people, the commercials are what it's all about. Have you seen any sneak peeks yet? Well, I've caught sight of a few and their are some funny (and yummy) sights to be seen. Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride.


I love this "Brotherhood" commercial. It practically had me in tears. Bravo, Budweiser people! 1:13 minute commercial that touches the heart and pulls at the YUMMY factor all tied into one.



Bravery. It's what defines us. AWESOME! Audi.



No words needed. Calvin Klein


Oh, and in memorandum...David.



Hope you have a great weekend watching the game... and the commercials!

MELINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment