Friday, January 4, 2013

Books to Read in 2013


Books I Want to Read in 2013!

Of course, Time Changes Everything will be released this year, so that is at the top of my list, along with all the other new Entranced Publishing novels:

Contemporary Romance
Only You by Lorna Peel, April
Legally Undercover by Rachel Kall, April
The Best Man by Ana Blaze, Summer
Goal, A Love Story by Bellamy Black Summer

Young Adult/New Adult
Elsker by ST Bende, May
Shadow Born and the Shadow Bled Series by Nicole Camp, April
Spirit World by Krystalyn Drown, April
Pride Goeth Before by Eden Plantz, April

Others on my list:
My absolute favorite authors have several books out next year. Here are a few:

Jill Shalvis: It Had to Be You, another Lucky Harbor series,  May,2013

It Had To Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)

Shannon Stacey: All He Ever Dreamed, another Kowalski Brothers series, January 2013

All He Ever Dreamed (Kowalski Family, #6)

Susan Mallery: Just One Kiss and Two of a Kind,  Fool’s Gold series, May and June 2013
Just One Kiss (Fool's Gold, #11)

Ruthie Knox: How to Misbehave, January; Along Came Trouble, March
Along Came TroubleHow To Misbehave  










Be Mine Carina Press  Anthology featuring Shannon Stacey, Jennifer Crusie,Victoria Dahl, January 22, 2013

Be Mine:  Sizzle\Too Fast to Fall\Alone With You

I currently have an ARC of Kristin Higgins, The Best Man, which will be released in February, on my Kindle. Can't wait to read that one too!  

The Best Man

It looks like it will be a great reading year in 2013. Seems like I should have a resolution about finding the time!

 Cheers,
Melinda

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I don't have any of these books on my list **runs and grabs pen**

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! It's still a bit surreal seeing my book listed with others. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great-looking books here! Of course, I can't wait for Time Changes Everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Melinda! I'm with Ana, it's crazy seeing ELSKER up there with real books. Wow.

    ReplyDelete