Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Instant Attraction & Married by Mistake



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  This meme is simple and fun, you just pick up your current read, flip to a random page, and choose 1 or 2 teaser sentences to share!  Here are the guidelines:
  • Grab Your Current Read
  • Open to a random page
  • Pick two “teaser” sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO SHARE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn’t give too much away.  You don’t want to ruin the book for other readers)
  • INCLUDE the TITLE & AUTHOR too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR and wish-lists!  If possible, add the page number.
Just downloaded Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis and I am practically salivating because I want to read it so bad. I will start as soon as I finish my current read (just a few pages from finishing), Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines. Since I have both reads on my mind, I will do a teaser for both. 

Book One
Title: Instant Attraction (reprint edition) by Jill Shalvis
Random Page: 65%
Teaser Sentences: "Wouldn't you want another chance? She sure as hell did. And yet it wasn't up to her and she knew it. It was up to a man who had no positive experiences with relationships, a man who may not ever want a positive experience, a more stubborn man than she'd ever met."

Book Two
TitleMarried by Mistake by Abby Gaines
Random Page: 14%
Teaser Sentences: She snatched the note from him. And read Sam Magill's instruction, etched on the fine paper in bold blue stokes. DO NOT CONSUMMATE THE MARRIAGE. "Oh." Casey dropped it on the coffee table, her cheeks burning. "As if we were going to. That's... that's..."


See anything you like? Both are guaranteed to be great reads! :) 

Thanks for stopping by,

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Nice Teasing.
    I just finished Married by Mistake yesterday. How funny is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I'm really liking it. Almost done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Married by Mistake in my Kindle, and it's on my list of TBR. Funny how we're all reading the same stuff. Definitely a good teaser.

    ReplyDelete