Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween High Jinks - Come Join the Fun!


Monday Funnies Honor Halloween! 

Ah! Halloween! One holiday that I miss, since it isn't celebrated in the country I live. In honor of this day, I will share some of my favorite halloween gags. 

Of course, I have to start with the latest The Office Halloween special. Dwight and Jim are at it again. They completely crack me up!


And that's not all! Here are some jokes that are so dumb they make you laugh. Which one is your fave?





So, what are your plans this year? Remind me of the US Halloween tradition. Anything special that you do? What are your reading in honor of this Halloween? Vampires? Ghosts? 

Have fun and eat lots of candy for me! 

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Carving pumpkins, rotating pumpkin seeds, eating my way through Halloween candy before the trick or treaters even get here... Oops.

    ReplyDelete