Monday, October 1, 2012

Busted for Reading Romance!

Monday Funny 10/1/12                     HAPPY OCTOBER!



My publisher's Marketing Director, awesome Eden Plantz, has asked the new Entranced Publishing authors to create a video to upload to the upcoming Youtube Entranced site. My first thought was.....AAAAAHHHHH! Me? On video? Woah! One of the fabulous reasons I love being a writer is that I can be solitary and work in the privacy of my own home. So, of course, getting my face out there in front of a potentially large group of people, frightens me. I know it has to happen and I will do it, but I still shiver at the thought.


Similar to how I looked at thinking I needed to be filmed!

So, part of the "research" of what I will do in the video is looking at some favorite author's videos on Youtube to get an idea what is out there and what would interest readers. I found Kristin Higgins whose contemporary funny romances have enthralled me for a while now. Snooping around some more, I found these hilarious vidoes she created about romance readers. Of course, I had to share one with you. It is MONDAY FUNNY afterall. So, without further ado, please enjoy the video below... 



Now, my question for you is.... what would you want your favorite author to answer on video? I'm greatful for any input and maybe your questions will be answered! Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by,

Melinda



2 comments:

  1. Cute video! And good luck with your, Melinda! Can't wait to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be great! (chants) Film it! Film it!

    ReplyDelete