Friday, September 7, 2012

My September TBR List

My September TBR list...

It keeps growing and growing. I wish I had all the time in the world to read all the books I want to read. I thought I'd share what is sitting on my kindle at the moment. Nothing better than books waiting to be opened.

When We Touch by Brenda Novak (Free at Amazon!)


A Baby of Her Own by Brenda Novak 

Cupcakes and Killer Heels by Heidi Rice (won in a contest)


Ride with Me by Ruthie Knox (Loved her other book so can't wait to read!)

Best for last:

Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis


All Summer Long by Susan Mallery

Have you read any of these books? Which one should I start with this weekend?

Find my new author page on Goodreads so I can find more books to add to my TBR list.

Thanks for stopping by,

Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment