Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Olympics Hump Day Hunks

In honor of the coming Olympics, here are my Olympic Hump Day Hunks. As you'll see, I have a thing for swimmers. Enjoy!
Guiseppe Lanzone (Rowing)
Ryan Bailey (water polo)

Ryan Lochte (Swimmer)

Ryan Lochte

Jake Dalton (Gymnast)
Anthony Ervin (swimming)

Russell Holmes (Volleyball)
Ashton Eaton (Track and Field)
Chay Lapin (Water Polo)


Michael Phelps






Andy Roddick (Tennis)









Australian Swim Team - My oh my!

Update and News: This will most likely be my last Hump Day Hunks posting. I created this post two weeks ago, and just couldn't NOT put it. If you are wondering why, please read this post by author, Roni Loren: http://www.roniloren.com/blog/2012/7/20/bloggers-beware-you-can-get-sued-for-using-pics-on-your-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment