Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Tea 5/8/12

It's been a while since I gave a decent book review. This past weekend, I found myself reading more than writing or editing. I have loads of books downloaded on my kindle and I can't wait to read them all. In fact, I am reading 3 books at once, right now. LOL! I don't know why I do that to myself. So, instead of sharing a review this week, I will share my TBR list. These books have been highy recommended by my favorite authors or good writing friends. Have you read any of these books? Which should I start next?

Currently Reading:
Jennifer Crusie is always on my book shelf.

I listen to this audiobook while I cook or do homework with my kids (audiophones required around the kids!) Jill Shalvis is my favorite author right now! So funny, sexy and unexpected.
Written by one of my critiquers at www.critiquecircle.com . A great Christian romance.

 My To Be Read List:

Highly recommended by my fave authors and readers everywhere.
Also recommended by friends. This is .99 on Amazon right now.

A favorite author from Harlequin. This book is free right now at Amazon!
Just downloaded this last nigh. Kristen Higgins is one of my favorite authors ever and the book was only 1.99 on Amazon!

Another fave Harlequin author.
That's it for now. I have a lot of reading to do. Have you read any of these books and what would you suggest to read first?

Thanks for stopping by!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment