Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Best RomCom Scenes - Sit Back and Relax

Monday's Funny
The Best Romantic Comedy Scenes

Do you have a moment to watch some great Rom Com scenes? Below are some of my favorites, but believe me, there are too many to put.  So, take a seat, relax and enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________

I have to start with one of my alltime favorite Romantic Comedies... When Harry Met Sally


And since that makes me think of Meg Ryan, the best Romantic Comedy actress of all time, here is another scene from Sleepless in Seattle.




Do you remember The Princess Bride? You want me to show you? Okay.... As You Wish! 


Oh, and how about this great scene from The Romantics (although I don't think this is quite Romantic Comedy). This kiss tops my fave movie kisses. :)


One of my favorite comedians is Adam Sandler. His humor reminds me of my husband. :) Here is a scene from 50 First Dates


This is one from my teen years. I think I saw this movie in the theatre about 20 times. This has one of the best entries I've ever seen. 




And, of course, Bridget Jones Diary. This woman takes after my own heart! 



Thanks for stopping by!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Princess Buttercup! Did you ever read the book? Don't strike me down, but I think it's even better than the film. Her monologue in the beginning... So fabulous. Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

    ReplyDelete