Sunday, May 13, 2012

Differences Between Men and Women

Monday Funny for Romance Writers 5/13/12


One of my favorite things to do as a romance writer is write in both the female and male point of view. This gives me the chance to create real heroes for my heroines. I think that is what provides the true romance feeling in the story, the male's undying love shown through his eyes. However, as we all know, men and women are very different creatures. With this in imind, I have saved two videos to show the differences between the way men and women view romance.

First, a clip from the hit sit com Friends.



And if you have more time, a short film called He Said, She Said: Dinner Date. Warning: Not appropriate for under 18!

After viewing this, I continue to write my heroes how I hope and wish they would think. However, it is not guaranteed to be the truth. :)

Hope you have a great Monday!
Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I think it's funny, too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hilarious! Great reminder of how important POV can be. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. :) Darn male POV! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Artistic license... we get to write the males from the POV we wish they really had! LOL Funny stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete