Thanks for joining me on my first Bloghop -
How We Met!
|Our wedding day - 16 years ago!|
Nothing is more romantic than a story of how you met your significant other. We all have a story. Now is your time to share. I hope you enjoy my husband and I's story. Today we celebrate 16 years of marriage. Wow! 16 years! We actually have been together for 20. Wow! 20 years! I am so lucky to have him in my life. Here it is...
|In Taos, NM on a hiking trip|
It was in between my freshman and sophomore year in college and I decided to take two classes in the summer. Little did I know History 101 would change my life forever. I always sat in the front row, directly in front of the professor and took notes profusely. However, one day, when I walked in the door something spoke to me…. “Sit in the back.” I scooted to the middle of a back row and ended up sitting next to a very handsome…Rafael. Rafael asked me to copy notes and I had to ask him at least three times to repeat what he said since he had a strong accent. He later told me that he was from Guatemala which I pretended to know where it was. That night I went home to find it on a map. Now, here I am married to my college sweetheart living in Guatemala.
|In Albuquerque, NM - Where we met|
If you would like to join us on this bloghop, please go HERE and sign up on the linky. The rules are below:
- Sign up on the linky.
- Share the story of how you met your significant other, be it your husband, boyfriend or partner, in 150 words or less.
- Post a picture that was taken around the time you met.
- Link back to my blog somewhere in your post. (http://melindadozier.blogspot.com) or add the blog button at the top.
- Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Spread the word!
- Visit at least three other links on the day of the hop and leave comments.